Check Your Voter Status!
By Andrea Young, Executive Director
The ACLU of Georgia encourages everyone to check their voter registration status. Help a family member or neighbor to check theirs as well. Below are instructions on how to check it on a mobil app, laptop or desktop computer.
On A Smart Phone App
1. Download the Georgia Secretary of State App on your smart phone
2. On the Home page- click on -“Am I registered to Vote?”
3. Click again – “Am I registered to Vote.”
4. Enter the initial of your first name, your last name, county, and date of birth.
5. Click “Submit.”
6. Your voter information should appear, check that your address is accurate and your status is Active.
7. If the wrong address is listed, you will need to update your registration to reflect your current address on the Georgia Online Voter Registration website. Click here.
On a Laptop or Desktop Computer
2. In the MVP Login section, enter your first initial, last name, county and date of birth.
3. Click submit.
4. If you get a “Your registration information was not located” message, you are not registered to vote in that county.
5. If a record of your voter registration appears, verify that the correct address is listed.