How SB202 Changes...
Ballots, Processing, and Returns
Hover over the yellow boxes to see the changes
- Additional county election expense.
- Implementation in some cases has resulted in VBM ballots being larger than the envelopes, confusing voters at home.
- Saves counties time in meeting reporting deadlines on election day by pre-processing ballots.
- Creates a more formalized (and potentially politicized) ballot duplication process.
- Counties face serious logistical challenges in meeting these deadlines.
- The availability of this sensitive information may lead to disingenuous challenges to Georgia election integrity.
Discover More Here