How SB202 Changes...
Hover over the yellow boxes to see the changes
- Makes runoff elections virtually impossible to administer.
- Drastically shortens the window voters can request a VBM ballot for the runoff and the county to process the request and mail back the VBM ballot.
- Eliminates the window for voter registration to reopen for federal elections.
- Cuts the early voting period to 5 days, and as short as 3 days if coinciding with Thanksgiving.
- Shortens the time for counties to finish up the previous election and properly prepare for the next.
- RCV system becomes necessary because voters living abroad will not receive a VBM ballot on time due to the compressed runoff timetable.
- Prevents 2020 style Loeffler–Collins–Warnock election.
Discover More Here